Dundee Gin - Classic Dry Gin 70cl
Dundee Gin - Classic Dry Gin
Our orginal small batch gin: strength and smoothness in a rare combination.
This super-premium quadruple distilled spirit brings together ten key botanicals, and is bottled at a powerful 46% ABV, yet is silky and elegant to taste.
This classic dry gin sings with the traditional notes of juniper, supported with hints of citrus and liquorice, with a wee spicy kick on the end. In a class by itself.
The Perfect Serve
This superior gin has the sort of velvety finish which demands it be drunk neat. Alternatively it can be enhanced with a splash of premium tonic water and a twist of lemon peel.
- - Juniper berries from The Balkans
- - Coriander seeds from Eastern Europe
- - Cut and dried Angelica root from France/Belgium
- - Dried Sweet Lemon peels from Spain
- - Dried Sweet Orange peels from Spain
- - Liquorice root powder from The Mediterranean
- - Ground Nutmeg from the West Indies
- - Cinnamon bark from Madagascar
- - Orrisroot powder from Italy (Florentine Iris)
- - Cassia bark from China
70cl Bottle - 46% ABV
Not for sale to people under the age of 18. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk.